If you don’t like who you are and where you are, don’t worry about it because you’re not stuck either with who you are or where you are.
You can grow.
You can change.
You can be more than you are.
~ Zig Ziglar~
Marion Chamberlain educates women on achieving career satisfaction, advancing their career, and influencing for impact. Her speaking style is informative, interactive, upbeat, thought-provoking, engaging, and direct. People typically walk away from Marion’s talks commenting on how she’s opened their eyes to approaches, strategies and solutions they had never thought about. Each presentation is customized to individual audiences to match their needs and interests. Marion provides everything from group facilitation, panel presentations, inspirational talks, and educational seminars. She presents to organizations in the non-profit, government, university, and corporate arena, as well as targeted interest groups.
Marion is available to discuss topics including, but not limited to: women’s career development, women’s leadership, women’s empowerment, effective communication, impactful mentoring and additional topics are available upon request.
Sample Presentation Topics
- Charming the Corporate World. A talk that discusses a New Leadership Style for the Modern Woman that will teach them how to get more accomplished using their innate leadership skills to achieve more satisfaction, recognition and financial rewards in the corporate arena.
- Increasing ROI with Effective Communication. The workshop dissects ineffective communication approaches that reduce corporate productivity and financial results, along with strategies on how to fix them. Women are taught how to be strategic in their words to increase productivity in meetings, team engagement and managing company objectives.
- Confidence-Building for Your Bottomline. This presentation focuses on teaching confidence building skills to attendees to develop them into powerful women leaders who in turn mentor others to develop into better employees achieving the corporate goals and metrics. The goal is to provide participants with practical ways to empower themselves for career success.
- Personal Branding for Women on the Rise. The focus of this presentation is to help women establish their own brand and identity in the workplace that will allow them to stand out and grab attention to build their career. Participants walk away from this talk with the understanding of how to dress and talk for success, utilize social media as a tool to build their brand and leverage connections to maximize career opportunities.
- Commercial Real Estate Women Philadelphia
- EPA’s Sustainable Skylines Initiative
- New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners
- Philadelphia University
- Rotary Club of Berlin, NJ
- Rutgers University
- The Building Owners and Managers Association of Philadelphia
- Urban Land Institute
- Urban Sustainability Forum
- US Department of Labor Women’s Bureau
- Villanova University
- Women’s Enterprise Center Corporation of New Jersey
To find out more or to schedule Marion to speak at your event, please fill out the form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.